Why I’m Excited about the NEW Digital Cookie!!


Why I’m Excited about the NEW Digital Cookie!!
By Madison S.



Cookie Season just started!! This year GSUSA created a new way to sell cookies…online. I’m so excited because now Girl Scouts like me, with help from GSUSA, can create a website and video to help us sell Girl Scout Cookies. And, even better, my family and friends can buy Girl Scout Cookies from me online!


Digital Cookie is great for many reasons! First, increased cookie sales! I have a lot of family and friends that live far away, people who normally might not have purchased from me because the whole ordering and shipping process was too complicated. With the new online program, they can now order from me and pay online. When they order, the cookies will be shipped directly to their home.


One of the biggest parts of the Girl Scout Cookie Programs is setting a goal. On my cookie website, I can post my goals for the cookie season for all of my customers to see and people can see how close I am to my sales goal. If someone sees that I am a few boxes away from my goal, they would probably purchase more cookies to help me reach my goal.


Cookie customers can learn more about my cookie campaign. They can learn what I am going to do with my cookie credits, what I have learned from the program, and the 5 skills of selling cookies.
I think one of the best parts about the new online program is that I learned how to create a website! This is a skill I can use this as I get older and get a job. I know I will when I am in business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Sit-Upon Using a Reusable Shopping Bag

How To...Tie a Girl Scout Scarf

Working at a Girl Scout Camp by Maggie Robinson